Graduate Technician Trainee Jobs In Dubai | Aggreko
As a trainee electrical technician, you’ll primarily focus on electrical systems within generators, however this will be complemented by training in mechanical and temperature control (HVAC) systems. You’ll join a comprehensive 12-month training programme, working at various locations throughout the Middle East. Each rotation consists of on-the-job training, classroom training and e-learning. And at the end of the programme, you’ll be confident in the electrical maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of power generators and other equipment, and ready to move into a technician role in Aggreko Middle East and Africa.
- Our programme is designed to give you a wide variety of professional experiences across the Middle East. You’ll have the opportunity to work in our depots, at world-class events and on client sites.
- Although we’re sixty years old, it doesn’t feel like it when you work here. You can expect the professionalism and high standards of a larger company – yet you won’t be pigeon-holed into a narrow role.
- The sense of teamwork is unique – ‘together’ is one of our core values – and we make sure people feel welcome and included, so they can be themselves at work.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering (or equivalent qualifications)
- You’ll be able and willing to travel across the Middle East
- Valid driving license (local or international) or willing to learn
- Business level English
- Valid passport with a minimum validity of 9 months
- Motivated and keen to learn and develop your career with us
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.