Juma Al Majid Holding Group L.L.C
Storekeeper Jobs In Dubai | Juma Al Majid Holding Group L.L.C
Apply Also: Production Admin Jobs In Dubai | Kitopi
- Ensure & maintain cycle count accuracy
- Plan and schedule correct and timely delivery of materials, ensure smooth material flow & practice FIFO
- Control, monitoring and improving the day to day activities of the warehouse
- Ensure safe keeping and control accurately of good received and delivery
- Responsible in receiving and dispatching goods.
- Responsible for Handling and stacking of all the stocks
- Warehouse maintenance and cleaning
- Responsible for stock custody, and accountable to any shortages and/or discrepancies
- Monitor pest control
- Ensure waste disposal
- Check shipments received against bills of lading, purchase orders or other documents to verify correctness of incoming shipments, and conduct required goods inspection
- Degrees & Education: Diploma/Degree
- Knowledge & Experience: 2-3 years of experience in Store Keeping
- Advanced MS Office and WMS experience is an advantage
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (English Language – oral and written)
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Problem solving and analytical skills,
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.