Head of Account Management Jobs In Dubai | Tabby
Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
Apply Also: Backend Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | join.com
- Are a process-driven, experienced operator.
- Have 6-8 years of experience managing enterprise accounts and growing the supporting org over time. Prior experience within payments, fintech, 2 sided platforms, SAAS, or Enterprise retail companies is preferable.
- Have experience in managing P&L across different tiers of partners and operationalizing an account management vertical at scale while adapting processes over time to meet growing demand and scale.
- Are fluent in spoken and written English (and preferably also Arabic).
- Have an in-depth understanding of the e-commerce and fintech industries (preferably in Gulf markets).
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.