Kinetic Business Solutions & Flow Talent
Head of Procurement Jobs In Dubai | Kinetic Business Solutions & Flow Talent
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Leading the procurement team.
- Knowledge of global suppliers for a wide range of chemical raw materials, products, and services.
- Understanding and responding promptly to the trends in global demand & supply factors in the chemical industry.
- Developing and implementing long-term supply chain strategies globally.
- Establishing annual goals and objectives for the Procurement team.
- Developing and maintaining periodic forecasts (volume and price) for suppliers.
- Establishing and implementing processes for the Supply Chain team.
- Well-versed in operating ERP systems.
- Maintaining compliance with all regulatory requirements relating to Procurement.
- Communicating with vendors on pricing, availability, delivery terms, and payment terms.
- Providing solutions to logistics-related issues.
- Minimum of 10 year’s experience in procurement or sales of chemical raw materials at the managerial level.
- Chemical Engineering Degree unless otherwise bearing long years of quality experience in procurement of chemical raw materials.
- Proven track record of handling business with at least two multinational chemical suppliers or at least 5 years of work experience in a multinational organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience working with lubricant additives is a must.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.