- Updating and maintaining internal systems, records and reports with accurate people data
- Processing new starters, including preparing offer documentation and updating relevant databases
- Processing leavers, including preparing relevant documentation and updating systems accordingly
- Updating personal employee records, by saving relevant documentation or updating attached systems
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Processing internal arrangements such as travel, training sessions, and team-building events.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Minimum 6 years UAE experience in an HR and Administration role.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and database systems.
- Sound knowledge of UAE labour laws and practices.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Good ethical judgment.