KOCH Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – HR Advisor Job At KOCH Careers | Latest Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Koch Industries, Inc. is a privately held multinational conglomerate corporation based in Wichita, Kansas and is the second-largest privately held company in the United States, after Cargill.
HR advisors oversee the human resources administrative procedures in a company and ensure that labor policies are implemented. They are responsible for the hiring, payment, benefits, and departure of staff and they have up-to-date knowledge of policies such as workplace safety, employee rights, and sexual harassment.
- Support HR Transformation and Operating Model initiatives
- Work with HR Business Partner on advancement of company culture
- Talent Strategy and Succession Planning
- Experience in Compensation and Benefits
- Shared Services experience
- Drive innovation in HR functions and processes while supporting transformation efforts
- Ensures proper administration of all HR-related policies, procedures, systems and processes.
- Collaborate with supervisors around performance management, such as assisting with annual employee performance reviews, answering questions from employees and managers, etc.
- Ensure new hire has a smooth onboarding experience and connect the new employee with key information, resources, and people within the organization
- Partner and promote HR programs to create an employee-oriented experience that balances the needs of the business
- Identify HR Compliance risks, develop gap closure plan and implement a systematic approach to maintaining compliance
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Relevant HR experience
- Knowledge of employment and labour laws
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to look at processes critically
- Experience supporting business transformation initiatives
- Identifying training gaps and supporting in developing training skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Expertise in organization Design, performance Management & Talent Development
- Ability to Conduct Training
- Expertise in Performance Management
- Excellent communication and people skills