HR Coordinator Jobs In Dubai UAE | Rotana Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
A Human Resources (HR) Coordinator is a professional who completes administrative duties for the human resources department of an organization. They assist HR managers with recruitment, onboarding, maintain employee records, and provide administrative support to all employees.
- Develop and maintain confidential departmental employee files, documents and databases
- Coordinate employee recruitment process, as appropriate, ensuring search documentation is accurate, consistent and complete
- Coordinate departmental employee relation functions in consultation with the Director of Human Resources / Human Resources Manager, monitor employee performance appraisal completions and track annual and sick leave accruals.
- Coordinate and conduct departmental training and conduct the Human Resources Orientation for new hires.
- You should have a university degree in a related discipline with preferable experience within the same role.
- You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerized payroll system and fluent in English.