HR coordinators Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Chelsy International
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
HR coordinators support the human resources department by completing various administrative tasks. It is important for HR coordinators to have strong administration and people management skills including HR services, recruitment, and talent management. The Human Resources Coordinator reports to Human Resources Manager. The successful candidate will start immediately.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Strong knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training.)
- Understanding of UAE labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A hands-on approach with a ‘can-do!’ work attitude
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.