Office Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Chelsy International
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
An Office Assistant’s responsibilities include taking calls from customers and delivering messages while also using basic office equipment like faxes or scanners. They help maintain files to keep track of important documents, organize travel arrangements, manage supply inventory and perform data entry as required.
- Provide a high quality cleaning service that includes tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting, emptying bins, and polishing surfaces.
- Notify administration when materials are running low so that they can be ordered centrally.
- Helping the associate, staff, or other management staff in doing their responsibilities.
- Making and serving tea and coffee to guests and managers.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair
- One (1) or Two (2) years experience in a similar capacity.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Must be a team player as well as a goal-oriented individual who functions with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Requires attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills and dependability.
- Ability to show judgment and initiative to accomplish duties without close supervision.
- Should be able to communicate well in English.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.