Nathan & Nathan
HR Project Associate Jobs In Abu Dhabi,UAE | Nathan & Nathan
As the HR Project Associate, he/she will play a critical role in overseeing and managing various HR projects, focusing on recruiting, succession planning, employee engagement, and leadership assessments.
- Understand and implement succession planning framework and tools
- Manage and coordinate HR projects related to recruiting, employee engagement, and leadership assessments & coaching.
- Liaise with vendors and ensure project requirements are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans, track progress, and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Screen candidates for job opportunities, ensuring a thorough understanding of position requirements.
- Utilize data and analytics to provide insights into HR initiatives and measure their effectiveness.
- Proven experience in project management with a focus on HR, recruiting, engagement, and learning & development.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and the ability to work with data and analytics.
- Excellent organizational skills, with a keen eye for detail and an ability to multitask.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and external vendors.
- A proactive and problem-solving attitude with a commitment to meeting deadlines.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.