1- IT/AV Support Supervisor
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Support the IT Manager to develop, manage and report integrated programme schedules.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintaining the contract AV and communication network infrastructure, and associated systems – including switches, routers, servers and firewall.
- Setup, calibration and technical support for AV systems, network services, supporting backbone infrastructure, under the Project Agreement.
- Troubleshoot network or connectivity problems for users, systems and services.
- Oversee and support network maintenance and troubleshoot tasks and be familiar with the network infrastructure (cable and patch panels, hubs, switches, router).
- 4 years minimum experience providing IT/AV support in building services and/or FM environment.
- 4 years minimum experience in development and implementation of best practice standards and processes.
- Ability to work with high integrity and minimum supervision.
- A lively, energetic and strong personality a practical “can-do” attitude.
- Expert skills in the use of project planning tools, e.g. Microsoft Project