IT Business Specialist – Airport Jobs | fly Dubai Careers
- Compile requirements working with the business owners and drive the initiatives through SDLC to build strategic and tactical IT solutions.
- Propose IT solutions to the business through interactive requirements gathering session and screen mockups that would empower the business in their day to day operations and decision making process.
- Compose the requirements document by defining use cases that would bring clarity to the requirements specified by the business and present the same in a format that can be shared with stakeholders.
- Manage the project implementation using agile methodology and work as the scrum master for the daily scrum meetings to deliver feature based applications to the commercial organization.
- BS/BA degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience. Masters level degree in Business/Finance/Management preferred.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst in an airline.
- Ability to execute projects based on Agile Methodology.
- Experience in conflict resolution across multiple stakeholders involving senior management to achieve the objective.
To apply for this job please visit careers.flydubai.com.