Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Junior Floor Supervisor Jobs In Dubai | Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
About the job
- It is part of your role to understand and comply with all corporate and hotel policies and standard operating procedures.
- MOHG Code of Conduct requires that all business activities and business decisions comply with the general law, with all rules, regulations, and other requirements.
- It is part of your role and your responsibility to fully support all learning and development activities.
- You shall take all reasonable steps to safeguard stored information, and not divulge or otherwise transfer any personal data concerning the guests, customers or colleagues, or any confidential information concerning the hotel unless with the appropriate authority.
- Use of the hotel’s network, computers or internet access which is in the hotel’s view unreasonable or inappropriate, for example gambling, chatroom, or pornographic material, is a serious breach of hotel policy and grounds for summary dismissal.
- To carry out any additional duties requested by management, related to hotel operational activities.
- Inspect, check and release hotel rooms for arrivals in accordance with set MO standards
- Inspect and monitor stayover rooms and vacant rooms in order to guarantee highest service standards at all time
- Be aware of any maintenance issues and report them accordingly in REX
- Have an overview of the daily occupancy, arrivals, departures, traces and important guests in house
- Create daily task sheets for room attendants with special projects and traces
- Ensure that sign in and out policy is followed