Key Account Director Jobs In Dubai | Ebury
Apply Also: Corporate Specialist Jobs In Dubai | DNV
Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration.
Apply Also: Senior Data Engineer Jobs In Dubai | CAFU
- Enjoy building new relationships with a client acquisition (“hunter”) mindset.
- Interested in the financial markets, ideally with a financial background.
- Excellent communication and social skills: face to face, via telephone and email. You have to enjoy talking to other people with a genuine interest to learn about them and their business.
- Experience in B2B partner-facing (or client-facing) function, ideally in the financial services or technology industry.
- Experience in enterprise software sales would be advantageous, particularly with a focus on the Accountancy or Financial Services markets.
- An opportunity to help grow a new high growth potential business unit.
- The opportunity to develop deep relationships both with partners and end clients (CEOs, CFOs and Treasurers).
- Learning and understanding business models in detail across many industries.
- Industry leading basic salary and the opportunity to quickly increase your earnings through a transparent commission scheme.
- Rapid career progression and a range of structured career paths including leadership, account management/dealing.
- Training and mentoring from some of the world’s most experienced and successful FX leaders.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.