Large Industries Business Development Manager Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Air Liquide
Business development managers are responsible for driving business growth within a company. They develop a network of contacts to attract new clients, research new market opportunities and oversee growth projects, making sales projections and forecasting revenue, in line with projected income.
Masters degree in relevant engineering, finance or other disciplines backed by MBA
A minimum of 5 (10 years preferred) of solution sales experience involving investment decisions.
A knowledge of refining, chemical or petrochemical process or the energy transition considerations is a plus.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture