Material Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our transport work, that means designing innovative solutions to move people and goods safely and efficiently across the globe. When it comes to connecting the people and places of tomorrow, the future of transport depends on us.
- Ability to write specifications for steel including coat and painting protection
- Ability to write performance specifications for Cathodic protection systems
- Ability to develop Corrosion Monitoring and Corrosion Inhibition Philosophies and perform Material Selection Studies for steel structures
- Able to undertake Durability study and Assessments including Life Cycle analysis
- Ability to perform corrosion failure analysis upon Project/ Assets request
- Concrete Mix design
- Condition Assessment of existing structures
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we have gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You will uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits, and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you will discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.