Senior Coastal Engineer/Project Manager Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow, and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Strong track record in project management and delivery of marine/coastal design projects and project teams. Good people management skills.
- Design experience of breakwaters, beaches, groynes, dredging and reclamation and other coastal maritime structures. Knowledge of associated tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of the design of marinas would be an advantage.
- Familiar with coastal numerical modelling would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of authority requirements for waterfront and marina projects would be an advantage.
- Waterfront development master plans, beach and edge protection design.
- Excellent communication, with strong verbal and excellent written English and presentation skills.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we have gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximize your potential. You will uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits, and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what guides you, you will discover how you can cultivate, nurture, and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.