Mechanical Procurement Engineer Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Plum
Our client is a well-established engineering organization specializing in industrial products and services for the oil and gas; industrial, energy, chemicals and process industries. We are recruiting a UAE experienced mechanical procurement engineer to join their Jebel Ali head office. The role is responsible for the procurement of engineering materials and services – RFQ-to-order cycle management – source and evaluate suppliers, vendor negotiation to deliver value and reduce costs.
- 4 – 5 years’ UAE experience in mechanical engineering procurement and vendor sourcing with proficiency in sourcing vendors and negotiating contract terms and conditions.
- UAE procurement experience of plant equipment, including structural steel, piping, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, rotating equipment, filtration systems, power generation and transmission systems is mandatory.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen to leverage spend and drive supplier performance and competitiveness.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture