MEIA Trade & Product Compliance Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Richemont
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The PTC manager is responsible for managing all product and trade compliance activities in the countries / territories allocated to them. The PTC manager will ensure that our logistics flows are in compliance with all applicable regulations, trade agreements and guidance from local and international regulators.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations related to international trade
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide guidance on trade-related matters
- Collaborate with internal teams, including legal, finance, tax, Maisons and logistics to manage compliance requirements
- Conduct periodic risk assessments and audits to identify potential compliance issues as per Group compliance calendar
- Establish procedures to mitigate trade compliance risks and monitor compliance with those procedures
- Track and report on metrics related to trade compliance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest regulations and developments in the trade compliance industry
- Manage relationships with regulators and third-party service providers
- Support territories when setting up new routes to market to ensure full compliance
- University Graduate in Quality Management is preferred
- 5 years & above working experience, MEIA working experience will be an advantage
- Richemont products regulations knowledge will be an advantage
- Strong Analytical and report writing skills
- Strong PC skills, expertise with Windows, MS Office, Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills with external & internal customers
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fluent English. Arabic language is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.