NEOM Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – NEOM Job Vacancies | School Counsellor Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Neom is a Saudi city being built in the Tabuk Province of northwestern Saudi Arabia. It is planned to incorporate smart city technologies and to function as a tourist destination. The site is north of the Red Sea, east of Egypt across the Gulf of Aqaba, and south of Jordan
Providing students with support and guidance on how to deal with problems. Mediating and improving relationships between students, parents, and teachers. Counseling individuals and groups as required. Conducting assessments to determine students’ strengths, weaknesses, interests, and aptitudes.
- Help students enhance personal, social, and academic growth and well being
- Monitor the progress of individual students
- Make contact with parents to discuss student behaviour or support needs
- Take steps to prevent bullying and support victims of bullying
- Help students develop job search skills, such as resume writing and interviewing techniques
- Help students understand and deal with social, behaviour, and personal problems
- Deliver therapeutic intervention based on the need of the individuals and provide referral to external services as needed
- Emphasize preventive and developmental counselling to provide students with life skills needed to deal with problems before they worsen and to enhance students’ personal, social, and academic growth.
- Provide special services such as conflict resolution classes; identify cases of domestic abuse and other family problems that can affect a student’s development.
- Appropriate qualification to carryout student counselling
- Strong interpersonal skills with both students and parents
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- Strong desire to help others and should be able to inspire respect, trust, and confidence
- Must possess high emotional and physical energy to handle the array of problems addressed
- Maintains the highest levels of confidentiality and professionalism