Principal Consultant Jobs In Dubai | SNC-Lavalin
We create sustainable solutions that connect people, data and technology to design, deliver and operate the most complex projects. With offices around the world, we connect people, technology and data to shape the future of our industry and the world around us and because we cover everything from blueprint to delivery, across the entire lifespan of a project, you can count on us for a client experience that is smoother, smarter and more efficient. At Atkins, we’re not just embracing change – we’re driving it.
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Professional certifications in relevant areas, such as RCDD (Registered Communications Distribution Designer) or equivalent.
- Current member of the Building Industry Consulting Services International (BICSI)
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in ICT and Audio Visual design and engineering.
- Proven track record of successfully leading teams and managing complex projects.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and client relationship management skills.
- Proficiency in design and engineering software and tools.
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.