Property Manager Jobs In Dubai | GMS Leadership
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of properties, including residential, commercial, or industrial.
- Handle property leasing, tenant selection, and lease negotiations.
- Maintain accurate records of property occupancy and rent payments
Apply Also: Growth Manager Jobs In Sharjah | Taptap Send
- Prepare and manage property budgets, including revenue and expense forecasting.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and property values to determine pricing strategies.
- Monitor rent collection, expenses, and financial performance.
- Implement cost-saving measures while maintaining property quality.
- Conduct market research to determine competitive rental rates.
Apply Also: Sales Admin Jobs in Abu Dhabi | PepsiCo
- Ensure properties comply with local (UAE) Laws and regulations.
- Handle eviction processes and legal matters when necessary and consult with legal team
- Stay updated on changes in real estate laws and regulations.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.