Property Specialist Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Confidential
For More Top Organization Jobs Click
A leading luxury real estate highly acclaimed in the industry with multiple awards and recognition in the UAE for its brand excellence and successful integration of reliable real estate solutions & services. Over the years, the company has consistently delivered a thriving rate of satisfaction to clients in achieving their dream homes, maximizing investment returns, and management of their properties.
- Coordinating the sales team and assisting with recruiting and training new hires.
- Providing product demonstrations to staff and clients, and taking the lead in resolving complaints.
- Analyzing sales team performance and scheduling training/refresher sessions accordingly.
- Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team.
- Working alongside the team to draw up strategies to increase customer base.
- Setting sales targets and implementing incentives.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and allocating resources so targets are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or similar.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Strong networking abilities.
- Ability to diagnose problems and find solutions.
- Strong degree of diplomacy and the ability to work with a range of different people.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture