Receptionist Jobs In Dubai | DAMAC Properties
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. You will also be assigned duties as required (i.e. organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support).
- Welcome visitors and manage the reception area.
- Handle incoming calls and direct inquiries.
- Assist with general administrative tasks.
- Schedule appointments and manage calendars.
- Maintain accurate records and contact lists.
- High school diploma or relevant work experience
- Proven receptionist experience.
- Valid driving license in Dubai is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.