ManpowerGroup Middle East
Regional Sales Manager Jobs In Dubai | ManpowerGroup Middle East
Apply Also Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | Atlantis Resorts
The ideal candidate has knowledge of the IT Enterprise retail industry and Enterprise retail store operations. He has enterprise-level experience and skills in dealing with large and complex customers in sales of hardware and software products, maintenance, and professional services, including Managed Services, Cloud-based solutions, or SaaS engagements
- Provide guidance to Sales Team and Business Partners in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations. In sales of hardware and software products, maintenance, and professional services, including Managed Services, Cloud based solutions or SaaS engagements.
- Gain access and develop close relationship with top customer C-suite Executives and key decision influencers such as Head of Procurement in existing and new customers.S.3 Provide guidance and directions in sales of Hardware, Software and Software Professional services to existing and new customers. This includes developing country plans to achieve revenue/profit targets
- 0Lead key customer engagements to provide excellent customer satisfaction with profitability in existing and new accounts.
- Direct and guide RFI/RFP and Tender processes to achieve on-time and effective solution submission.
- Ensure delivery of all services contracts are effectively managed and fulfill all contractual commitments.
- Provide accurate and on-time financial information such as budgets, targets, commit forecasts and opportunity statuses for reviews and reporting.
- Ensure the MEA team adhere to all business processes, policies and practice good teamwork when working with Business Partners and all business units.
- Meet or exceed assigned quotas with a high level of employee and customer satisfaction.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.