ARK People Solutions
Reservation Agent Jobs In Abu Dhabi,UAE | ARK People Solutions
Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options. Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances. Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
About the job
Pura Eco Retreats – Jebel Hafit Desert Park is an Eco-friendly way of your Unique Luxury Glamping & Authentic Camping Experience at the base of Jebel Hafit Mountain in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
We are looking for an experienced and customer service-oriented Reservation Agent to join our team at ARK People Solutions in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service in the hospitality industry. The Reservation Agent will be responsible for taking reservations, accurately entering customer information into our system, and providing accurate information to customers.
- Handle customer inquiries and bookings for accommodation, restaurants, activities and other services.
- Accurately enter customer information into our reservation system.
- Provide customers with accurate information about rates, services, and availability.
- Assist customers with any changes or cancellations to their reservations.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their satisfaction with the service.
- Monitor reservation system for accuracy and update as needed.
- Respond to customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Keep abreast of changes in the hospitality industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent; degree or certification in hospitality or customer service management as an advantage.
- Previous experience in customer service or hospitality is preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Fluency in Arabic and English language is a must.
- Proficiency in reservation software and computer systems. Familiarity in Cloudbeds system is highly desirable.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a remote and natural environment, with an understanding of the challenges and opportunities that come with it.
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as required
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.