Sales Executive Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Sandvine
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The candidate for this position will be specialised in the Sales of Metal Industry – specifically STAINLESS-STEEL and excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies to achieve sales objectives.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and target markets.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and partners to ensure repeat business and referrals.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other events to promote our brand and generate leads.
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Reviewing sales pipelines and making sure you meet targets.
- Creating processes to optimise the lead funnel and increase closing efficiency.
- 2-5 years carrying sales experience in UAE.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Driving License is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.