School Librarian Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Gems Education
- Assist students to find books appropriate to their reading level and interest and help students and staff source topic-related books for study.
- Responsible for arrangements for students to borrow library books, keeping records of books borrowed, following up on unreturned books etc.
- Develop reading lists for various age levels.
- Liaise with Heads of Department to select and prepare annual library order including selection and renewal of subscriptions for periodicals. Place orders and process delivery of new books.
- Computer cataloguing of all books and produce catalogues of books held.
- Responsible for the storage, maintenance and access to the audio-visual library.
- We welcome applicants with a minimum of 1 year’s experience as a Librarian in a school setting and a Bachelors in Librarianship or Library Science or similar.
- Our ideal candidate will have the above and be a committed and creative individual with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, and be able to work effectively with students and staff.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.