Senior Accountant Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | NAFFCO
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
NAFFCO is seeking a dynamic Senior Accountant to join our team. The ideal person should be qualified in accounting/finance and must have knowledge of VAT and tax.
- Senior accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
- Highly organized, hands-on, able to work well under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly Financial Statements of the company.
- Preparation of the reports, payments, returns and reconciliation, as well as validation and review of the same with the books.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office /MS Word/MS PowerPoint and familiarity with relevant computer software (Tally).
- Handling accounting entries, bookkeeping and daily accounting operations
- 8+ years of accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Exposure to product costing, estimation, and pricing .
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Understanding of production process flow, cost drivers and calculations of various operating ratios including assets and manpower utilization, efficiency etc