Expo City Dubai
Senior Legal Counsel Jobs In Dubai | Expo City Dubai
The Legal department will provide Central legal services to all ECD group Companies & business lines. The Legal department is responsible for producing, reviewing and advising on all legal matters of ECD including procurement contracts, sale & purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, construction & development agreements, lease agreements and claims + litigations. The legal department will also be responsible to advise on all regulatory requirements.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of contracts, (including construction agreements, FIDIC contracts, technology agreements, software licensing agreements, sale and purchase agreements, lease agreements, collaboration agreement, partnership agreements, LOIs, license agreements, joint venture agreements, M&As, research and development, real estate contracts, NDAs, MoUs) and compliance documents (KYC, AML, etc.).
- Provide effective and timely legal advice, general oversight on legal risks and support to the business while keeping in mind ECD’s strategic and business objectives.
- Completes legal tasks and projects, respond to legal queries in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Liaise with external law firms and relevant authorities to ensure effective resolution of legal matters.
- Ensure all requisite reports are prepared in a timely and accurate manner and make recommendations for improvements to policies and processes and streamlining the same to bring about efficiency and improve turn-around time.
- Perform several other similar or related duties which may not be specifically included within this position description, but which are consistent with the general level of the job and the responsibilities described.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.