Senior Technical Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Emirates
To Design & Support IT-solutions for the EK Group. Working as part of a design & Support team, the Senior Technical Engineer will design, develop, support, and deliver robust and cost-effective solutions for both Business and IT led initiatives including solution development and cost estimations, configuration and deployment, Business Case Development & Approval.
Apply Also: Data Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Enhance Fitness
– Provide guidance to Project managers / Technology Team Managers for solution definition, technical design and development of in house developed solutions. These are to be delivered as per agreed costs and timescales to meet signed off functional, technical and process requirements.
– Ensure that assigned incidents are resolved within the agreed Service Levels and problems are defined and analysed in line with the Problem Management Process. Ensure that solutions to problems meet the architectural and security standards within the technology area and impact to the business is minimised. Own & manage changes within the Technology Area.
– Publish and maintain high quality documentation for technology area. Working within the standard templates and documentation guidelines which includes detailed design, configuration details, support procedures, operations manuals and deployment architecture.
Apply Also: Receptionist Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia
– 5+ years of experience as SharePoint (Online & on premise), Azure and Office 365 administrator and Troubleshooting experience.
– Experience in Microsoft Technologies like Office 365 & Services, Microsoft Azure, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL Server, IIS and Office Web Apps.
– Hands-on experience in planning, designing, installation, configuration, customization of SharePoint Server 2019/2016/2013/2010/2007, SQL 2012/2008 and ADFS 2.0 /3.0
– Experience in SharePoint migrations from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2016/2019 and SharePoint Online.
– Hands on experience in installation and configuration of SharePoint server farms, configuring SharePoint servers, resource planning and cumulative patch updates.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.