Talent & Culture Director Jobs In Dubai | Robert Walters
We are looking for a dynamic talent director to read scripts and determine the casting needs of a production. Your responsibilities will include looking at resumes and photographs of actors and auditioning the selected candidates for roles. You will then send the shortlist to the director who will decide on the performers.
- Reviewing scripts to make informed decisions about talent requirements.
- Liaising with directors or producers to find out more about their vision and requirements.
- Preparing actors for auditions or interviews by providing the script and information about casting expectations.
- Scheduling and conducting casting calls, auditions, and interviews with talented performers.
- Maintaining accurate files on actors.
- A bachelor’s degree in visual arts or media production, or a BSc. degree in human resources.
- At least 2 years of on-the-job experience as a director of talent in radio, television, stage, or movie productions.
- Membership of a professional organization, such as the Casting Society of America (CSA), is recommended.
- An understanding of performance management software and applicant tracking systems.