Technical Office Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi,UAE | Tamas Projects
- Applying and dealing with Authorities to claim ( No Objection Certificates)
- Awareness about all governmental permitting systems
- Chasing authorities approvals for all the project phases
- Checking design drawings and controlling the design approvals strategy with appointed consultants.
- Supporting the engineering team during planning, design, development, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes.
- Analyzing existing systems and operations and developing preventative maintenance strategies.
- Identifying potential problems and notifying the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Monitoring processes, workers, and methods, and developing plans for increased efficiency.
- Conducting required research and developing best practices.
- Coordinating with other Engineers and crew members to ensure quality products are completed on schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant engineering discipline or similar.
- Additional certification or license may be required.
- Experience in a similar technical role recommended.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and collaborate with others.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.