Penspen Careers is Hiring the following Staff- UAE Jobs 2022 | Commissioning Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Penspen is a provider of engineering and management services to the oil and gas industry based in London, United Kingdom. Its chief executive officer is Peter O’Sullivan
Commissioning Engineers are responsible for commissioning and overseeing the installation of various equipment, plants and systems on site. They ensure products are working according to their specifications and meet the clients need. They may also offer advice on or improve upon operational procedures.
- Review of procedures, witnessing of tests, safety plan, review/clearance of punch list, lubricating oil first fill, coordination with client representative, handover, system completion, training, spare parts management etc.
- Manage the team of engineers of various specialists
- Well-versed with commissioning/start-up procedures for various equipment/systems of similar off-shore/onshore oil and gas processing plant.
- Must be fully knowledgeable about techniques/procedures to be employed for precommissioning, commissioning, start-up, performance test and handover works.
- He shall have handled commissioning works at site particularly in Middle East either in a Consultant or Contractors organization.
- His supervision responsibilities will extend to include, but not limited to the following: review of procedures, witnessing of tests, safety plan, review/clearance of punch list, lubricating oil first fill, coparts management etc.
- Must have a proven ability to manage the team of engineers of various specialists and also multinational team.
- B Sc in Instrumentation Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in operating and Commissioning of Oil & Gas Processing facilities & Field developments
- At least 8 years’ experience in a similar position on pre-commissioning and commissioning projects.
- handling commissioning of major projects of value not less than $500 million.
- Specific Process Units experience relevant to the project (CPF, Oil/Gas Separation, Gas lifted wells ) & Utilities
- Familiar with Commissioning/Completion management systems and Software specifically ICAPS
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Proven experience within ADNOC ,Gulf region & International
To apply for this job please visit careers.penspen.com.