Waiter/ess Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Savills
For More Top Organization Jobs Click
“Heartist®” describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we’re experts in what we do. Generous, attentive, and free, we ensure that everyone can come as they are, and feel like they belong. As one big team, we know that only together can we do amazing things!
- Provides a courteous, professional, efficient, and flexible service at all times, following the hotel’s Standards of Performance.
- Follows correct sequence of service outlined in the Standard Operating Manual.
- Continuously learn on customer service, changing menu item, specials and prices.
- Performs all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set. Please note that Master Task Lists are reviewed and changed on a regular basis reflecting change in trends, guest expectations and operating philosophies.
- Cleans and polishes glassware, chinaware, hollowware and flatware.
- Is flexible and able to adapt to rotate within the different sub-departments of the Food & Beverage department or any other department of the hotel as assigned.
- Performs all duties and tasks when rotated and assigned to another Outlet as per Master Task List for that Department.
- Ensures that health, hygiene and safety regulations are complied with and applied in the department in compliance with HACCP standards and procedures.
- Reports “Lost & Found” items, in accordance to the hotels policies and procedures and to local legislation in handling lost & found items.
- Explains the discrepancies in the potential food & beverage cost satisfactorily.
- Assists in carrying out quarterly, bi-yearly and yearly inventory of operating equipment as well as conducting monthly par stock.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture