Area Development Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | IFFCO Jobs
The Area Development Manager is responsible for developing and managing the area’s business portfolio. He/she is accountable for the strategic direction of the area, including identifying opportunities, assessing market conditions, and implementing strategies to maximize revenue generation. The ADM works closely with the Chief Executive Officer and Senior Management Team to ensure alignment across the organization.
Area Development Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi
1- Area Development Manager – Apply Now
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Manage the assigned sales team with general trade channels. Ensure that effective supervision and management of all aspects of sales assignment.
- Ensures that the sales rep visit the out lets as per JP and that the required number of calls per day is achieved and provide assistance to team whenever any problem arises in any outlet
- Check with route plan as per daily planned in HHT
- Keeps himself acquainted with company’s vision, company’s short term and long term objectives and co-ordinate with team members.
- Monitoring Competitor Activities & Counter Strategies.
- Monthly Sales Achievement Brand Wise Category wise.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in similar role in the assigned market covering the General Trade channel.
- Total of 3 to 5 years’ experience in FMCG, preferably dealing with food products sales
- Bachelor degree in business or management related field.
- MBA degree in business or management related field.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.iffco.com.