1- Drilling Superintendent
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Liaison with all members of the field operations team to ensure that objectives for the well operations programmes are defined and fully understood.
- Focal point during operational phase ensuring all stakeholders are fully consulted and/or informed throughout
- the operational phase.
- Direct supervision of team to ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner with due regard to safety and the environment, in adherence with Petrofac requirements.
- Lead the Wellsite Supervision team in the implementation of and adherence to Petrofac and project-specific HSEQ and legislative requirements.
- Development and implementation of rig/project-specific HSEQ plans in line with Petrofac and project requirements in addition to permits and submissions to the regulatory bodies as necessary
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline (preferable but not essential)
- Valid IWCF certificate L4
- Broad understanding of Well Construction activities including Drilling, Completions, Well Testing, and Well Services activities
- Prior experience in managing well operations and a multi-discipline team of well engineers and supervisors
- Experience in rig site supervision of well operations
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.