Arab Monetary Fund
Financial Sector Specialist Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Arab Monetary Fund
Arab Monetary Fund is a regional Arab financial institution based in Abu Dhabi, with the mission to lay the monetary foundation of Arab economic integration and to accelerate the process of economic development of its member countries. In this context, the AMF supports banking and financial sector development in the Arab States and provide assistance towards its integrity and efficiency. Moreover, the AMF carries out and acts as a technical secretariat for the Council of Arab Ministers of Finance, the Council of Arab Central Banks and Monetary Authorities’ Governors as well as for its sub-committees and task forces.
- Contribute to the implementation of the AMF’s strategy in relation to non-banking financial sector development programs and initiatives, including developing domestic markets in Arab countries.
- Support the implementation and follow-up activities of the financial market’s development initiatives in the Arab countries.
- Contribute to formulate technical assistance programs to the Arab countries in developing their domestic markets with focus on debt markets.
- Conduct researches and working papers in the financial sector with focus on capital and debt markets, both traditional and Islamic.
- Contribute to the implementation of various programs and activities related to the development of domestic markets in Arab countries, jointly conducted with IFIs.
- Arab country’s citizen.
- A doctorate degree from a recognized university in the fields of economics or finance, or other related fields.
- Relevant experience in similar fields of work of 5 years in capital market authorities, or any other relevant authorities such as ministries of economies, finance, central banks, or regional and international financial institutions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of international principles / guidelines and papers issued by the relevant standard setters such as IOSCO, IMF, WG, BIS, FSB, IFSB.
- Deep knowledge of concepts related to domestic Capital and debt markets, in its conventional and Islamic versions.
- Deep knowledge of domestic markets developments’ strategies.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.