Arab Monetary Fund
Credit Analyst Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Arab Monetary Fund
The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) is an Arab regional organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Its main objective is laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in all Arab Countries. AMF is seeking to recruit a “Credit Analyst” in the Investment Department.
- Design models to measure the expected loss from credit exposures across various portfolios.
- Measure and forecast default risk on credit exposures across various portfolios.
- Develop, enhance and maintain quantitative credit analysis modules and apply them in order to identify attractive investment opportunities.
- Assess and review risks from covenants and collateral included in bond issuance documentation.
- Design and implement an internal credit rating system.
- Build a RAROC model for assessing the performance of the credit portfolio.
- Use credit default models to evaluate credit risk.
- Build a credit portfolio risk management model to assess credit risk across both the internally managed and externally managed credit portfolios.
- Assist in managing investments risks through performing regular reviews of the ratings and limits of the fixed income portfolios for internally and externally managed funds to ensure they are within the investment policies and guidelines, maintain high quality investments in terms of credit rating, credit ranking, and geographical distribution, and report any exceptions.
- Candidate should be of Arab origin.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or Investment Management from a reputable university
- Professional qualification of CFA, PRM or FRM is required.
- 5-7 years of experience in a bank or investment and research company with at least 2 years of experience at a similar level.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.