People Services Specialist (HR Officer) Jobs In Dubai | AkzoNobel
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe.
- Provide optimal support to AkzoNobel’s employees by efficiently answering HR related queries on the basis of standard policies and procedures.
- Escalation of cases to HRMs & Centers of Expertise as appropriate and effective communication with managers and employees.
- Maintenance of reliable, well-functioning and appropriate HR Information Systems (including SuccessFactors, ZETA, SAP, Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning, Recruitment, etc.) to ensure functional operations at a high quality.
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years of relevant working experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR
- Strong knowledge of SuccessFactors/ SAP systems
- Strong customer services orientation
- Ability to interpret and apply the HR policies and procedures
- Proactively collaborate with project team members/Centers of Expertise to ensure timely, efficient, and accurate deliverables
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Accurate, attention to detail and self-standing
- Capability to quickly learn and master new technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.