The Aquila School
Secondary teacher of Mathematics Jobs In Dubai | The Aquila School
The International Schools Partnership (ISP) is a growing group of committed colleagues in financially responsible schools around the world, all of which aim to be the school of choice in their local area. Learning is at the heart of everything we do for our students, colleagues and parents. We are committed to getting better, all the time.
- Believes in our school vision, which is to be – a happy community school with amazing learning at its heart where pupils are empowered to make choices, engage in meaningful learning experiences and make exceptional progress.
- Is suitably qualified and experienced for this role
- (Holds, or is prepared to work towards, UK Qualified Teacher Status)
- Has at least three years experience from teaching the Diploma Programme in an International Baccalaureate World School
- Has a proven track record of securing excellent outcomes for their pupils
- To have the passion and skill to be able to lead learning so that lessons are engaging and relevant, enabling every child to make as much progress as possible
- To be able to develop positive working relationships with all members of the school community
- To be able to use initiative, be flexible, fun, proactive and positive
- To have a sound understanding of the International Baccalaureate philosophy
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.