Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Team Leader Jobs In Dubai | Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated signature dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating and guiding the team to achieve organizational/departmental goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Lead the team by example by demonstrating compassion, honesty, and integrity.
- Ensure all personnel, clients and their guests are greeted and attended to in a professional, efficient, and discreet manner, where applicable.
- Brief staff regarding duties before shift starts in their respective domain
- Ensure Duty roasters are compiled and advise on changes as applicable.
- Responsible for preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filling systems.
- Up to 2 years of experience, preferably with an international hospitality company
- Experience of working in an international capacity and a clear understanding of cultural differences showcasing trust and respect for everyone
- Exposure to working with a multi-cultural team
- Post School Qualification or High School Diploma or similar
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Excellent listening skills and customer orientation.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.