Product Management Jobs In Dubai | Mastercard
Apply Also: Chase Department Store Jobs Electrician
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Apply Also: Digital Marketing Intern Jobs In Dubai | Oliv
- Track product performance across our Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including revenue, cost and risk undertaking defined Product Management activities including enhancement to the existing product set and interaction with Tech colleagues
- Perform market analysis, written and verbal presentation to management and stakeholder management
- Support and attend customer-facing meetings
- Perform desktop research to identify regional or global trends and develop key performance metrics and reporting
Apply Also: F&B Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Hilton Careers
- To be available to work Full-time between approximately Mid-June to Early September.
- To be a Penultimate Masters/Undergraduate Student, due to graduate no earlier than December 2024
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk-taking.
- Ability to partner across the organization.
- Sound communication skills.
- Expert PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.