Jinko Solar Co., Ltd
Contract/Legal Manager Jobs In Dubai | Jinko Solar Co., Ltd
As Legal Counsel you will be a member of our Legal Team, reporting to Legal director and working on a broad range of legal topics, including drafting sales contract, and corporate and governance matters.
- Review and draft regular commercial contracts such as solar products sales contracts, non-disclosure agreement, MOU, etc., and support business team in major contract negotiation;
- Provide legal advice and legal training to the business team with regard to regular sales business;
- Collaborate with and manage outside counsel on an as-needed basis and cost control;
- Assist business team in cost-effective and timely resolution of business disputes and lawsuits;
- Support in daily legal research, provide advice on key legislative changes in [business law], and implement legal risk prevention measures for the company;
- Assist with corporate and governance matters;
- Applicant must possess a Master degree, be duly licensed and authorized to practice law in British law, American law, China law;
- At least 3 years’ experience at a top law firm with a focus on contract audit and/or in-house environment;
- Possess a high degree of legal professional skill and a sophisticated understanding of the legal principles and technical aspects of compliance and corporate governance;
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills (interpersonal, written, and oral). Fluency in any other language is plus;
- Strong legal research and writing skills;
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.