First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Customer Service Officer Jobs In Dubai | First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together.
- Actively sell/cross-sell asset and liability products to new and existing customers
- Prepare, assess and recommend loan product applications and maintenance requests and forward for approval to Consumer Processing Unit
- Receive and process customer requests (e.g. account opening, NBAD online requests, returned cheque delivery, etc.)
- Encourage customers to build their balances with the bank in order to migrate to higher customer programs
- Generate leads for Elite and Elite Gold programs by referring eligible and potential customers to Elite lounges and centres
- Educate Classic and Advantage customers about automated channels including ATM, call centre and NBAD online and promote their migration to these channels
- Attract new customers to branch through personal relations and existing customer referrals
- Respond to call center regarding customer inquiries forwarded
- Meet individual sales targets
- Participate in and potentially lead daily retail sales team meetings
- Online & Mobile Banking: – Achieves monthly target to onboard customers to Online/Mobile application by actively encouraging all customers to use alternative channels such as ATM/CDM/Mobile/Online banking to reduce traffic in branch as well as call center calls & carryout online demonstration and assist with mobile app demo and customer download
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.