Total Rewards & Payroll Advisor Jobs In Dubai | Mammoet
Join Mammoet, a global leader in heavy lifting and transportation, as a Regional Total Rewards & Payroll Specialist. In Mammoet Dubai, we’re building a team committed to diversity, equal opportunity, and innovation. Mammoet values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Be part of a team that celebrates uniqueness and fosters innovation.
- Oversee payroll processing, benefits administration, provisions and local tax and contributions for SEA and MEA, ensuring compliance with regional policies and operating regulations.
- Oversee the personnel costs trekking and perform data analysis to provide insights related to payroll and benefits
- Oversee the quarterly consolidation of personnel costs forecasting
- Prepare regular reports and dashboards to communicate key payroll and benefits metrics.
- Support in current salary process and practices including salary frameworks, merit increases, market data sources, participates in annual salary and benefits market surveys
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in regional payroll, benefits administration, and cost data analysis.
- Experience in personnel budget and forecast planning
- Some experience in compensation and benefit planning will be preferred
- Proficiency in SAP is essential.
- Proven experience in change management and payroll system implementation projects.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.